I am Lori Truffer Lynch. I purchased Emerald Moon Massage in 2008 after working as a massage therapist at renowned Steamboat Springs Day Spas for several years. I started Emerald Moon Massage because I wanted to be able to give extraordinary, individualized treatment to a loyal client following among locals and second homeowners in Steamboat. I am wholeheartedly focused on your holistic health, healing and wellbeing.
Professional Massage Training
- Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy Certification (2008)
Trained by Ruthie Piper Hardee, the founder of Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy®
Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy® Foundation. Denver, CO
- Advanced Ashiatsu Certification (2011) Trained with Ruthie again, and learned some great new deep moves!
- National Certification for Massage (2002)
National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork.
- Colorado Certification in Massage Therapy (2000)
Crestone Healing Arts Center. Crestone, Colorado
Steamboat Spa Experience
- Senior Massage Therapist (7 years, full time)
The Sol Day Spa, formerly located in The Steamboat Sheraton Hotel
Trained therapists on vichy shower treatments, wraps, and hot stone massage.
Named “Most Requested Therapist” 2 years in a row
- Massage Therapist (4 years, full time)
The Grand Spa, located in The Steamboat Grand Hotel
Massage Therapist (2008-present)The Spa at One Steamboat Place (2010-present)
- Massage Therapist, By Appointment (2004-present)
Catamount Ranch & Club
Book an Emerald Moon Massage
Appointments are available Thursday through Sunday. Gift Certificates are also available.
Emerald Moon Massage Therapy Studio
419 Oak Street
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
Indulge and Heal Now: (970) 846-2346 | email@example.com